Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 12:49:18 +0400

Hello,

On 12/31/2015 12:40 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I mentioned to Mr Hawabhay that I would like to see a balanced panel
> discussion. I have already stretched the panel beyond the usual number
> of panelists. I'll add Mrs Chooromoney to the discussion panel as I
> think that the opinion of the Manager of the ICT Incubator and
> Technopreneur department of the National Computer Board can be positive
> contribution to a discussion about the start-up scene in Mauritius.

I extend my gratitude to the National Computer Board for accepting the
invitation. I also commend the suggestion to have Mrs Chooroomoney on
the panel. Based on previous discussions with Mrs Chooroomoney, during
Infotech 2013/14/15, I agree that her input from the "technopreneur"
experience will be valuable.

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.