RE: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 00:40:28 -0800

Dear Mr Bhoyroo,

I would like to thank the National Computer Board for accepting the
invitation to join the panel discussion.

I mentioned to Mr Hawabhay that I would like to see a balanced panel
discussion. I have already stretched the panel beyond the usual
number of panelists. I'll add Mrs Chooromoney to the discussion
panel as I think that the opinion of the Manager of the ICT Incubator
and Technopreneur department of the National Computer Board can be
positive contribution to a discussion about the start-up scene in Mauritius.

I'll send an email to Mrs Chooromoney about the logistics.