Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 08:22:51 -0800

Hi Sean,
At 06:14 30-12-2015, Sean Mangar wrote:
>I messaged Elizabeth and shared the agenda and speakers list with
>her. She will be attending the event as a member of the audience on
>the 4th of January - she returns on the 3rd

I'll add Ms Elizabeth Ellis to the list of persons participating in the event.

>On a side note, are there are any guidelines/advice on how to use
>and browse this mailing list? I'm seeing the thread get split up
>into many different conversations. It's kind of hard to get an overview.

The subject of a message or the thread is not a good indicator of
information which the person might find useful. There can also be,
as you noticed, different conversations going on. It would not be
helpful for me to suggest reading all the messages about a topic
which you are interested in. An alternative is to read the message
at the start of a thread to find out whether it would be useful to
read the discussions on that thread.