Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Sean Mangar <seanmangar_at_live.com>
Date: 30 Dec 2015 06:14:14 -0800

Hi SM, I messaged Elizabeth and shared the agenda and speakers list with her. She will be attending the event as a member of the audience on the 4th of January - she returns on the 3rd On a side note, are there are any guidelines/advice on how to use and browse this mailing list? I'm seeing the thread get split up into many different conversations. It's kind of hard to get an overview. > On Dec 30 2015, at 1:31 am, S Moonesamy &lt;sm+mu_at_elandsys.com&gt; wrote: > > Hi Sean, At 09:22 29-12-2015, Sean Mangar wrote: &gt;I'll message her on facebook. I think she is on holiday in Europe right now. > > Thank you for doing the above. > > I sent a tentative agenda about the panel discussion together with a tentative list of panel members to the mailing list. > > Regards, S. Moonesamy