Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 21:46:58 +0400

Hi Sean,

On 12/30/2015 06:14 PM, Sean Mangar wrote:

> I messaged Elizabeth and shared the agenda and speakers list with her.
> She will be attending the event as a member of the audience on the 4th
> of January - she returns on the 3rd

Thanks for helping with that.

> On a side note, are there are any guidelines/advice on how to use and
> browse this mailing list? I'm seeing the thread get split up into many
> different conversations. It's kind of hard to get an overview.

At some point we discussed about netiquette to make it easy for people
to follow threads. You will notice if the discussion slightly goes
off-topic (from the original subject), we usually do that in a new
thread. I wrote a short post about mailing list netiquette ->
https://hacklog.mu/mailing-list-netiquette

Feel free to contribute. :)

If you're however browsing through the mailing list archive, you can
sort by subject ->
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/12/subject.html

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.