Panel discussion (Was: Startup scene in Mauritius)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:22:16 +0400

Hi SM,

We're less than a week since the event. We should plan the one hour and
how to proceed with the discussions, details about the panel and all. I
propose we discuss the same in this thread.

SM earlier proposed the following:

        "There will be a representative of the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation, a person who has been involved in the
Information Technology sector in Mauritius, two persons who are
interested in entrepreneurship and Mr Tamkivi on the panel."

Do you have names, SM?

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.