Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:19:11 +0400

Hello SM,

On 12/29/2015 7:52 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:
> Hi Nirvan, Anthony,
> At 04:29 29-12-2015, Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah wrote:
>> Can you add my name to the list of participants?
>
> At 05:19 29-12-2015, Anthony Salomon wrote:
>> Would be grateful if my name can be on the participant's list.
>
> Could you please provide some information about why you are interested
> in the joining the discussion? :-)
>
> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy

Well, there are some people who didn't even provide any 'information
about why they are interested in the joining the discussion', but
they're able to participate without providing information :-)

Why I am interested? - I was a startup back into 2010 when I started my
company and I started my company with zero capital. I am a very young
entrepreneur [1]. I was even awarded [2] the Most Entrepreneurial
Attitude during the JCI Mauritius Creative Young Entrepreneur Award
2015. Secondly, I have several local clients around Mauritius and
overseas. Thirdly, my business is usually involved helping start-ups
around the island to setup themselves in terms of development and design
stationaries and I have a keen interest in startups in Mauritius.

I am not saying that I have strong knowledge about startups but I am
sure I would be of use during the discussion and of course, as a young
guy, I would surely acquire some knowledge :-)

Thank you.

[1]
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/261727/informatique-jeunes-developpeurs-en-herbe
[2]