Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 11:10:25 -0800

Hi Nirvan,
At 09:19 29-12-2015, Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah wrote:
>Well, there are some people who didn't even provide any 'information
>about why they are interested in the joining the discussion', but
>they're able to participate without providing information :-)

Do you mean Arnaud? If so, I asked him a question in April about an
external "success story" which he used in a presentation. I can ask
him for information for the sake of transparent or I can say "yes"
without asking further questions.

You are welcome to ask questions. Please let me know if the above
answer is unsatisfactory.

>I am not saying that I have strong knowledge about startups but I am
>sure I would be of use during the discussion and of course, as a
>young guy, I would surely acquire some knowledge :-)

I suggest not focusing on acquiring knowledge as there will not be
enough time for that. It's up to you to seize an opportunity to
further your interests.

You are invited to join the discussion on 4th January 2016. :-)