Re: Startup scene in Mauritius

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:56:06 +0400

Hi Ish

Thank you for your comments but I think you should really reconsider your
point of view :)

I can assure you that ict.io is covering business that a generating revenus
not only clever ideas.

Just look at e-commerce billboards war all over the island : mari-deal.mu
Vs Deals.mu was one of our articles, do you know the price of such
marketing campaigns ? I can tell you for sure that those companies are
expecting a ROI

Regarding the market size you can double it easily if you just top up the
tourists visiting the island every year and I personally think that there
is a real potential for regional market which represent a more... larger
market.

I understand that in the past there has been some failures and downturn, I
was also at Ebene Accelerator you know ...

But I have to say ongoing projects looks really exciting and interesting
because you have now some investors that will fuel local projects !

I can tell ! you know that ict.io was recently funded and we are not the
only startup in this situation.

Be positive things are changing and has suyash said it is going in the
right direction.

Regards,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *