RE: Copyright Material (Logo) on 'Hackers.mu'

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 18:29:11 +0400

Mr Loganaden Velvindron,

> Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 06:56:48 -0500
> Subject: RE: Copyright Material (Logo) on 'Hackers.mu'
> From: logan_at_hackers.mu
> To: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com
> CC: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com

> Can you please disclose your formal training background for transparency's
> sake ? We would like to know if you're a subject-matter expert in IPR.

I am the manager of this mailing list and as such I contribute in discussions or if somebody complains to me regarding the list. If I need an opinion on Intellectual Property Rights, I will call a person with such a background. At the moment I do not feel the need to do so.

> Meanwhile, I am re-sending my message again concerning the copyright issue
> raised here.
> Dear Mauritius Internet Users,

Why are you addressing to the Mauritius Internet Users? Mr Pagooah complained to you about the use of a copyrighted image. The list was copied. You may address yourself to Mr Pagooah directly and copy the mailing list if you wish so.

> We thank you for addressing those concerns transparently to us.

I remind you that it is Mr Pagooah who addressed his concerns to you.

Kind regards,
Shelly