RE: Copyright Material (Logo) on 'Hackers.mu'

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 18:19:30 +0400

Mr Pirabarlen Cheenaramen,

> Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 06:48:33 -0500
> Subject: RE: Copyright Material (Logo) on 'Hackers.mu'
> From: selven_at_hackers.mu
> To: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com
> CC: selven_at_hackers.mu; t_at_graphicstemple.io; mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
>
> :) Hmm did it breach a copyright? Is Nirvan the copyright holder? I think
> Logan did explained the legal perspective of this pretty well, unless you
> guys do not understand plain english.

Mr Pagooah raised a copyright issue, which on this mailing list is a subject of discussion. If your opinion to the subject differs, then you may provide such arguments. I believe if we did not understand English, this conversation would have never took place.

> Also, you are in no way a copyright organisation.
> :) I can start to be very picky and an annoyance if needs be, but I
> usually don't indulge in such childishness.

We did not sue you.

> :) Ofcourse, because I do not give a piss what Nirvan thinks, or what you
> think. Because you do not own this image. :) Like, you know what kind of I
> do not give a piss about little piece of shits like you, is like :) I do
> not give damn piss :).

Please mind your language.

> :) You are not to include me in a list, I consider this more or less spam.
> Because this is an issue that needs to be discussed in private first.

I repeat, in case you did not get the English properly in my previous email, you are not on the Mauritius Internet Users mailing list. Messages where people address you and copy the mailing list, or if you reply and you copy the list, appear on the public archive.

> You do realize that by your incompetent analysis of the situation, you are
> not only acting like stupid children, but you keep on harassing me, do you
> know that harassment online is an offence? Usually, if you feel this logo
> breaches some kind of copyright issue, you can either discuss the matter
> privately with me, otherwise, you get the author to sue me, but
> unfortunately for you, I don't mind taking the logo out if the author
> tells me to, but YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE YOU OWN THE IMAGE.

I replied an email where you cited my name. Do you consider that a harassment? You act more like a troubled person having problems communicating properly.

> So Miss incompetent creature, can you please moderate properly. Because
> seriously this has started to sound like harassment now. If you do not do
> your thing properly, maybe its about time you take some classes that
> retards can follow.

Mr Pirabarlen Cheenaramen, if you have a complaint and you communicate properly, I might be able to help you. Otherwise, it is of no use that you take out your frustration and expect some help.

> Which part of I do not want to be on a mailing list didn't you understand.
> If it was a legit issue concerning internet in Mauritius I could probably
> understand, but this is about a logo that YOU DO NOT OWN, and you are
> acting like you own it just to harass me. :) You know, You are not only
> harassing me, but you are taking the "law" in your own hands, then you are
> assisting Nirvan in committing those two offence.

Mr Pagooah emailed you concerning a copyrighted logo/emblem. In your reply you cite my name and mention about rules. I informed you that I believe Mr Pagooah has a justified concern being a graphic designer and noticing some Mauritians copying images from the Internet without proper credits or mention of source. Which part of that is a harassment to you?

> Can you be a sweetie and moderate this for me please

This is a warning to you. Stop making sexist remark.

> This is called spamming.
> :) Do you want me to do the same and claim that I am cc'ing miu in every
> list? I can fill up your disk space pretty quick. But I respect this
> association, I respect SM and the goal of the MIU, but I guess, you do not
> really understand this implication caused by sending unwanted mail to
> people. Well... no wonder :S.

You may copy the mailing list if you are addressing an issue pertaining to the Internet in Mauritius. I should however remind you to use a proper language.

> What DDoS activities? :) I thought it was Migration ? :) Hmm you guys
> haven't decided on a story yet?

You mentioned "ddosed" in your email and I asked whether hackers.mu is involved in any DDoS activity. You did not answer my question.

Kind regards,
Shelly