Re: Mailing list archives

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:17:36 +0400

Hi MIU,

I have no objection to having my opinion expressed under my name. I enjoy
the freedom to expression as guaranteed to me under the constitution of the
Republic of Mauritius and I gladly express myself in my name. My concern is
with automated harvesting of my email address for the purpose of sending me
unsolicited commercial email aka spam. I'll be happy with some basic
mechanism which will reduce the potential of such automated harvesting
while still allowing my full name to be displayed for legitimate reasons.

Ajay