RE: Internet Service Provider quality of service

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 21:38:09 +0400

Dear Mr Jadunundun,

It is disappointing to read your reply to Mr Moonesamy. I find it very unprofessional as you did not apologize for being unable to reply to Mr Moonesamy's query about the ICTA reports.

I read that you along with Mrs/Miss Yerriah had an interesting discussion with Mr Sookun about the missing ICTA reports during the Freedom of Information Act Workshop. I was amazed to hear that Senior Management of the ICTA only attended the workshop for a free lunch. It is sad to see that the Senior Management did not show any interest in Freedom of Information.

Kind regards,
Shelly