Re: Is the ICT Advisory Council useful?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:34:56 -0800

Hi Shelly,
At 21:11 20-10-2015, Avinash Meetoo wrote:
>As per the ICT Act, the Council consists of -
>a Chairperson (me)
>a representative of the Prime Minister's Office
>a representative of the Ministry of ICT and Innovation
>a representative of the Ministry of Finance;
>a representative of the Ministry of Economic Development;
>a representative of the Joint Economic Council;
>a representative of the Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
>3 other persons representing the interests of consumers, purchasers and others
>These 3 other persons are Ish, Logan and Fabrice Alladee-Blatch.

I see that the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation
finally decided to disclose the names of all the members of the
nformation, Communication and Technologies (ICT) Advisory Council (
http://mtci.govmu.org/English/Dept-Bodies/Pages/ICTAdvisoryCouncil.aspx ).

I suggest adding that to the list of achievements of the Mauritius
Internet Users for this year if Mr Pandoo does not have any objection.