Open Data report

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 02:29:46 -0800

Hi Rajnish,

I am writing to you as representative of the Mauritius Internet Users.

At of the Open Data validation workshop which was held on 28 October,
I asked the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation for
the report which was being validated during that workshop. The
verbal commitment which you gave as Chief Technical Officer of the
Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation was that the
report will have to be sent to the Cabinet and that it would be
published in a matter of weeks.

A member of the ICT Advisory Council [1] received assurances from Mr
Juddish Dev Phokeer that: "questions sent to the Ministry of
Technology, Communication & Innovation *should* be
entertained". Could you please confirm whether the verbal commitment
was valid?

1. http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3805.html