ICT Authority annual reports missing

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 01:57:43 +0400

Dear Pravind, Yogida and Mrs Luchoomun,

I am writing to as a member of the ICT Advisory Council.

On 20 September 2015, I asked Mr Benjamin Moutou, the Director of
Marketing & Communications, ICT Authority, about the missing annual
reports of 2012, 2013 and 2014. Mr Moutou replied:

        "Please be informed that the Annual Reports 12-13-14 have all been sent
to the relevant institutions as per the statutory obligations."

I contacted the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation, Mr Jugdish Dev Phokeer, on 19 November
2015 after several attempts at obtaining a copy of the annual reports.

I am contacting you for help as you are the representatives of the
National Legislative Assembly for my constituency.

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.