RE: What would a model Freedom of Information Act Look Like

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 21:46:16 -0800

Hi Shelly,
At 09:15 12-12-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>Have you been able to share to share the Freedom of Information
>article during the workshop?

Ish showed the counter which is on the homepage of www.lexpress.mu
when he commented about previous statements from government about the
introduction of a Freedom of Information Act.

>Is SM,Sun,Om and Ish among those eight or more persons interested in
>following up?

I recall seeing Ish raising his hand when we were asked who would
like to follow up. The participants at the workshop will be
contacted by email and will be given the option to follow up on the
discussion.

>I would like to set up a feedback meeting to discuss more about it.
>I will contact you off-list.

Ok.

>You have my green card to organize a meeting with her.

Thanks.