Re: Shopping Website

From: fluxy <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 00:48:34 +0400

Hello,
Sorry for bringing this thread back, but I have actually made purchases
from mirraw on behalf of a neighbour.

The shipping is relatively expensive, so I suggest not buying single
products per order. (Shipping cost me Rs. 700 for a Rs. 1000 order; Rs. 900
for orders ~Rs.2500 / Rs. 1400)
The shipping service itself is great – not normal post, the product itself
is delivered at your doorstep or at your workplace, and relatively fast too.

As far as the products are concerned, of the 3 times I have ordered (4
products total) – I am far from an expert in women's clothing, but only one
product my neighbour did not like – something to do with the colour but for
the life of me I could not see the difference.

My recommendation would be, sure go ahead there, it is *safe* but not cheap
(wrt locally available products). The only reason to buy from there would
be if you found something not available here I guess. Try to get multiple
items per order to minimize shipping overhead. Also since this is
e-commerce and specially clothing related (and even more so women's
clothes), differences between images and actual products can occur (1 out
of 4 in the case of my neighbour).

Hope that helps,
Sorry again for the belated reply,
Regards,