RE: Shopping Website

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:21:51 +0400

Hello,

Thank you so much for your help.

I had my doubts but I wanted to be sure about it. Reading about the review did not help that much because the number of negative feedback were equal to the number of positive ones too. It seems that most of the customers who were having a bad experience were the ones abroad instead of Indians.

If people can tweak and write positive comments about any online website then they can also write unwanted feedback because of competition. And then I wondered why they didn't take down the website if it has such low quality service- this is how I got stuck.

After going through more reviews, about the privacy policy and what you suggested I could confirm that It was not worth it. Your comments really helped and I thank you for that :)

No shopping on Mirraw then! :)

Thank you again! ^^

Kind regards,
Shelly