RE: CERT-MU existence?

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 21:47:30 +0400

Dear Mr Usmani,

It is very disappointing to see how you fail to respond to emails coming from citizens who are concerned about the Internet in Mauritius. Mr Sookun sent you an email asking for 'your opinion regarding provisions of the cyber laws in Mauritius to deal with unsolicited emails'. I believe you have a webpage on the CERT-MU website about that issue. <http://cert-mu.govmu.org/English/Reporting/Pages/Incident-Reporting.aspx>
According to that web page, CERT-MU should be able to answer emails regarding spamming issues instead of ignoring them. Ignoring emails is rude especially when it comes from someone who has been helping on Internet related topics in Mauritius. How can we, citizens of Mauritius trust your competency and credibility if you fail to comply with what you have stated on your website?

<http://www.govmu.org/English/News/Pages/ICT---Cybersecurity-conference-marks-Computer-Security-Day-2015.aspx> displays a copyrighted picture without stating where the Government of Mauritius downloaded the image from. Isn't CERT-MU supposed to be against this?

I look forward to read your opinion regarding the provisions of the cyber laws in Mauritius. I hope that we can count upon your cooperation to discuss about Internet related issues and that emails will not be a problem.

Kind regards,
Shelly Hermia Bhujun

http://www.govmu.org/portal/sites/csd10/documents/Brochure%20CERT%20MU%28F%29.pdf