CERT-MU existence?

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:39:33 +0400

Dear Dr Usmani,

I sent you an email [1] on 25 November 2015 asking your opinion
regarding provisions of the cyber laws in Mauritius to deal with
unsolicited emails. I did not receive a reply.

I read on businessmag.mu [2] that CERT-MU in collaboration with its
partners organized a Cyber Security conference today, 30 November 2015.
Is the conference state sponsored?

On the website [3] of CERT-MU there is the mention of Security Contact
Persons for constituencies. Could you please tell me who are the
Security Contact Persons for the following constituencies:

1. Media
2. Home users

I would like to remind that I have reported several security incidents
to CERT-MU and I have a keen interest in ICT in Mauritius. I find it
strange that CERT-MU did not consider inviting people who show such
interest in the only Cyber Security conference of the country.

[1]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/11/4200.html
[2]
http://www.businessmag.mu/article/la-cyber-securite-theme-dune-conference-ce-lundi-la-cyber-tower-1