RE: Freedom of Information event.

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 08:07:42 +0400

Hello Omdeep,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I am sorry but I will not be able to attend the workshop since I will be working. This is why I did not confirm my participation yet.

Three members of the Mauritius Internet Users mailing list replied and requested an invitation to attend the workshop;
Ishwon, SM and Sun. We got three invitation from Ms Priya- could you please ensure that the following members get the invitation by email along with the agenda?

>It will be a pleasure for me to discuss about the event. I am not free during the day, however we can have a skype meeting in the evening.

>Please let me know if it will be convenient for you.

It will indeed be more convenient if we set a Skype Call in the evening. I will send you an email regarding the meeting and will request SM, Ishwon and Sun to attend as well.

Kind regards,
Shelly