Re: Email problems with govmu.org

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 22:03:41 +0400

Dear Mr Mulloo,

On 11/27/2015 02:56 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Thank you for the explanation. I'll comment about your reply. Before
> getting to that I'll mention the following about email disclaimers:
> http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/govmu-org-email-disclaimer.html

Thank you for providing an explanation to Mr Moonesamy.

> I would like to suggest publishing statistics about daily email delivery
> failures for each government department as Open Government Data. That
> could help in addressing the responsibility problem.

Publishing the stats would help us analyze the social trend in email
usage and whether the IT literacy reflects what is usually said by the
Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation.

As a member of the ICT Advisory Council, I find it very encouraging to
see a government official engaging with citizens and trying to provide
an answer to a query. Thumbs up :)

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.