RE: Freedom of Information Act Workshop

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 21:41:25 +0400

Hello Omdeep,

>The theme of workshop is "What would a model Freedom of Information Act Look Like for Mauritius"

>The event will take place at Le Maritim Resort & Spa, Balaclava on the 11th of December from 9.30 to 16.00 hours.

I thank you again for the invitation and for being a representative of the Mauritius Internet Users for the 'Freedom of Information Workshop" event. It has been more than a month since we talked about the event and I would like to have a meeting with you to discuss about the objective of the event and about the number of the Mauritius Internet Users attending the workshop.

I would appreciate if you could reply to my emails to confirm when we can talk about the workshop.

Please rest assure that I will understand if you are no more interested in being our representative for the workshop or if you have any other priorities.

Kind regards,
Shelly