Email Marketing - Audio & Video Adverts.

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:13:45 +0400

Hello Mr Mungly,

I wrote [1] to you on 26 October 2015 and asked how you got my email
address in your database. The answers[2][3] you provided are not up to
my satisfaction.

I am still receiving "APC e-Marketing" emails although I made it clear I
never subscribed to your list and you said you will remove my email address.

I am copying this email to Dr Kaleem Usmani, Assistant Manager, CERT-MU,
requesting his advice on how to deal with unsolicited emails in Mauritius.

[1]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3868.html
[2]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3869.html