Reference latency values towards international servers

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:19:20 -0800

Hi SM,

I would like to perform a battery of tests on my latency as an online
gamer towards some international servers. However, I do not have any
actual (only my past latency results) reference latency values I can
compare to.

Will it be possible to get some reference latency values for some
international servers from these geographical locations:
- North America ( any server will suffice )
- South America ( Brazil )
- Europe ( any server will suffice )
- Asia ( Russia, India, Japan, South Korea, China, Singapore, Thailand
)

Moreover, I will be very thankful if you could provide us with any
related information on the topic (latency towards international
servers).

Kind regards,
Mike

--