Re: Freedom of Information Act Workshop

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:31:16 +0400

Hello Om,

On 11/24/2015 10:07 PM, OMDEEP GOKHOOL wrote:

> I would like to know if other members of this mailing list who were in
> contact with the Officers from US Embassy received the invitation as well.

Thank you for the update. I did not receive any invitation and I believe
the US Embassy does not have my contact details either. Since you
represented the Mauritius Internet Users, could you please arrange
invitation for members of the Mauritius Internet Users?

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.