The fight to allow modification of firmware is still on !

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 23:56:03 +0400

Dave That & a bunch of engineers talk about what the reply from the
FCC and Dave's experience with the FCC.

I mentioned how Mauritius went from being a country which tried to
outlawed the first wifi, to being a country where we are trying to
deploy (good ?) wifi everywhere.

I hope that we avoid the mistakes of the US, and don't have bad wifi
with a lot of latency, and intereference.

I also mentioned the Mauritius Internet Users, and how we now have a
place to discuss wifi issues :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gho3MXYDxE4&feature=youtu.be