Re: Facebook is slow

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:56:47 +0400

Hello all.

I confirm the same issue encountered by Raksheeta. The only site which
is not loading & sending messages correctly is Facebook. On my end, all
other websites are loading correctly without timeouts or whatsoever.

I don't know who to blame, my ISP, Orange Mauritius or Facebook itself
since there was a major outage on Facebook today itself. [1]

Here's a result of my speed test:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4829248833

> Hi Shruti,
> At 00:43 13-11-2015, RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE wrote:
>> I have just done a speedtest and I got this.[1]
>>
>> I have a 1mbps internet connection. This is very frustrating.
>
> I looked at the results which you sent about two weeks ago:
> http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4787375508 Your download speed for
> the previous test results was about two times slower than what is
> expected for a My.T 1M connection. The test results which you sent a
> few minutes ago shows a download speed which is about four times slower.
>
> It is not normal to see a 334 ms ping for a test within the same
> network as your ISP.

[1] https://twitter.com/Nirvanknight/status/665095947056234496,
https://twitter.com/TODAYonline/status/665145324256694272
*Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah*