Re: 100 Mbps local access to the internet

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:43:17 -0700

Hi SM,

The 100Mbps is a good starting point. Any capping will have to be
relative to it and as such still provide a good experience.

I have 30Mbps and during the first few days of the months, the
connection is very pleasant.

I don't know what the average users will do with 100Mbps except than
streaming and downloading. For me, I'd be able to convert an old laptop
into an ftp server for example and host several dedicated servers 24/7.

I'm very sure that many on this mailing list would have done the same
thing (hosting certain personal web services from their home
connection).

Regards,
Mike

--