Re: L’Afrique 2.0 ! Quel rôle à jouer pour l’Ile Maurice?

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:53:09 +0400

Hi SM

Thank you for commenting the article.

As usual it will be better to comment on the website directly for you to
share your opinion with the rest of the world ;)

Just a few precisions, La Turbine is of course a private company and I
think La Plage is mostly private with a participation of the government.

I think Microsoft BizSpark for what I experienced is a good initiative if
you decide to go with the Microsoft ecosystem, if you don't I don't see the
point using the program.

NCB incubator is a cool initiative but it need investors to "fuel"
projects.

Regarding the perception of stealing your idea, well I know it is kind of a
big issue here but I think it is cumbersome. actually you know what I may
write an article about this topic soon ;)

anyway thanks for sharing and reading ict.io I really value MIU feedback

Cheers,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS