RE: Setting up an association

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:21:14 +0400

Hi SM;
I think for part (a); the association will be representing the Internet Users of Mauritius; somehow an e-ACIM. Because, in my honest opinion, internet companies' association deal with corporate issues that they face among others. The association, should it be created, will be somehow a legal entity by the Internet Users and For the Internet Users so as to have a legal voice and power to put forward recommendations, opinions and ideas regarding any matter that the Internet Users feels concerned about.
Regards

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad