Re: Infotech 2015 in Mauritius. Job fair vs Market fair

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 00:05:00 +0400

Hello SM,

> Job fair vs Market fair

I think I have a better idea instead. I'll be at Mer Rouge for the Asian
International Trade & Cultural Expo (2nd - 11th Oct). I believe there will
be delicious mouth watering Indian cusine: shahi thali, tandoori kulcha,
shahi paneer, rabri jalebi, manchurian, chola bhatura, paani puri, kesar
thandai, samosa and many more delicious snacks :p

Nadim Attari

P.S.: RajasthanWorks have a better website (even if it's not responsive), a
Facebook page, and a Twitter account.