Re: Banning of Facebook

From: OMDEEP GOKHOOL <omdeep.gokhool1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:49:22 -0700

Hello Mr Meetoo

Thank you for your reply. Indeed we should see Facebook as a tool and
consider the laws that exist for those who misuse this tool. I totally
agree with you. I will request your permission to share your mail on the
Mauritius Internet Users mailing list since there are members who will like
to see your opinions on "Banning Facebook".

Regards
Omdeep Gokhool