Open Data Event

From: OMDEEP GOKHOOL <omdeep.gokhool1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:06:43 +0400

Hello Ms Fox,

On the 4th of September I received a mail from your colleague Ms Priya that
Ms Corinna Zarek is coming to Mauritius. Ms Priya asked if the Mauritius
Internet Users will be willing to host Ms Corinna. After a discussion with
other members of the group, we got really nice suggestions and we came to
some conclusions how to make the event interactive and how to adapt it to
the local context. Mr Moonesamy, one of our members, who is familiar with
the topic "Freedom of Information" sent you a mail about the conclusions of
what we discussed for the event. We are waiting for your response, to know
your views and to move forward with the event.

Regards
Om Gokhool