RE: Sponsorship for fostering a more vibrant Open Source community

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:10:10 +0400

Hello Shelly,
>Thank you Cédric. I will CC you in some mails then.
Thank you for letting me be part of it. I can assure that I will be on-line during daytime.

>By the way, still looking forward to add you in our weekly Skype meeting.It makes me sad. But I can't just now. Some more time and I'll participate.

Regards,
Cédric PoottarenSoftware Developerhttp://jcplaboratory.org

From: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com
To: cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org; sm+mu_at_elandsys.com; mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
Subject: RE: Sponsorship for fostering a more vibrant Open Source community
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 22:10:14 +0400

> Will Logan, Shelly and you be doing the mentoring on a regular
> basis? I gather that you are all three aware that it is a very
> difficult effort. There is the local talent; however the experience
> is low and the involvement is very low.
Of course I am going to help! I admit that there is low participation. Concerning experience -there is always room for improvement.
I agree that it would be better to formalize this group too.
>If there's anything I can help, I will be glad to.Thank you Cédric. I will CC you in some mails then.By the way, still looking forward to add you in our weekly Skype meeting.
Kind regards,Shelly

From: cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org
To: sm+mu_at_elandsys.com; ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu; loganaden_at_gmail.com; mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
CC: shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com