RE: Biometric ID Card

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 22:11:10 +0400

Hi Ish and Logan,
I read that people who don't have the Biometric ID Card yet will have to get the new Biometric ID Card in January 2016.But why do we have to get the new ID card? What about fingerprints? Has it been confirmed that they won't ask for it? Why doesn't Government Officials show us that they already have their Biometric ID Cards?
What is the ICT Advisory Council doing about this? Ish and Logan? Could you please tell me what members of the ICT Advisory has been doing regarding this issue? I once asked you whether you were being paid by the Government to advise the Government.If so, the Government is clearly wasting money since it doesn't seem to bother about your opinion.
Kind regards,