Re: Register.mu website has SSL configuration issues

From: Support Register.mu <support_at_register.mu>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 09:46:51 -0700

Dear Daniel Laeng,

Thank you for letting us know about the error when trying to access the
website. We are upgrading the website an expect to be able to launch the
website. shortly. In the meantime, please try different browsers, such as
Explorer, Chrome or Safari.

Please send email if you need assistance. We usually respond within 12-24
hours.

Best Regards,

support | register.mu

--