Re: Bufferbloat explained

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:42:50 +0400

Hi SM,

On 08/29/2015 07:20 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Is anyone using OpenWRT with fq_codel?

I am planning to, as Logan's presentation today was interesting. I have
a spare router on which I can experiment if it's in the OpenWRT hardware
list.

_at_Logan
One question which I forgot to ask though, you said you're using the "La
Fibre Livebox" in bridged mode, then for My.T TV you're still using the
Livebox or you configured that in the TP-Link router?