Re: Internet Service in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 13:03:32 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 10:03 AM 8/6/2015, SHELLY HERMIA BHUJUN wrote:
>Opening the web browser -first time 5 seconds
>Going to www.twitter.com 5 seconds
>If I write a tweet in 15 seconds I would be able to do all this in a
>maximum of 25 seconds.

That is not too bad. What I was trying to explain is that if we only
spend a few seconds for opening the web browser and sending a tweet,
it means that our internet access is fast.

>If I close my browser I will have to wait for an approximate 5 mins
>for it to open again.
>If i close it again I will have to wait for more than 5 mins for it to open.
>Could you please explain why?

This is a bug in Vivadi. It could be happening because it takes a
long time for the software to completely exit even if the browser
window no longer appears on the screen. I could not find a fix for it.