Re: FW: OTAM want to replace Mauritians with cheap labour !

From: Mohammad Irshaad Abdool <mohammad.abdool_at_ogr.sakarya.edu.tr>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 01:30:15 +0400

Hi all,

Personally I agree with what Logan said in his blog post. The minimal
salary was somehow a barrier for "importation sauvage" of foreign workers.
It somehow regulated the number of them who come to Mauritius. Yes I agree
they contribute to our economy but what about the Mauritian diaspora?

Should the minimal salary be removed, the IT sector will be threatened as
employers will be recruiting in the same way as bakeries, pastries and
textile factories do with bangladeshi workers.

Regards

Irshaad Abdool