Re: Representing MIU

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:43:58 +0400

On 7/14/15 3:22 PM, DR wrote:

> Whatever way you look at it, asking someone the diff between someone's
> client and employer is, to me, either a profound ignorance or an
> impertinence. Neither appeals to me.

When either SM, Logan, me or anybody else writes about the shortcomings
on the government infrastructure, indirectly we attack the
professionalism of the people involved.

Accepting a professional critic is a mature trait. Though I still do not
find it an attack at Logan's professionalism. His answers were not up to
the satisfaction of Shelly & she requested to provide an evidence of claims.

A few weeks ago I was asked to share the message which I communicated to
the .mu multi-stakeholder forum as a representative of the MIU. It's
totally justified. I informed the forum of the request & proceeded.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.