Re: Representing MIU

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 13:56:47 +0400

> > It is your responsibility to make sure that they fix that issue.
> > It is surprising to see that a person who works for Google and who is a
> > member of the ICT Advisory Council cannot do this.
>
> Shelly, you made a mistake here. I do not work for Google, in the
> sense of a regular employee. Google is my client :)

Google is your client and you don't work for Google?
Please explain the difference.

Dear Miss Bhujun,

I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable with this kind of questioning,
bordering on impertinence.

I do not know Mr Logan nor do I side with people, but it is painfully
obvious to anyone that there is a sizable difference between one's
customer and one's employer. I do not believe Mr Logan should take his
time to explain such a difference. Use Google.

I thus make a request for you to kindly apologise to Mr Logan as I feel
this is an attack on his professionalism.

Dhiruj Rambaran