Re: ORANGE SMS

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 20:56:02 +0400

Hello Arshad,

On 07/11/2015 04:54 PM, Azmad Shah Arshad Pooloo wrote:

> like me i am sure many of you(orange users) keeps getting text
> messages from third parties- football etc- even though we didn't
> authorize it. Those messages as well contain no clear info as well on
> how to disable those text messages should a user wish to do so. Is
> that even legal?

I tweeted [1] Orange in January when I received those football messages.
I told them there was no instruction to unsubscribe from that annoying
"game". They removed my number from their list. I checked orange.mu and
they still haven't updated their page.

[1] https://twitter.com/IshSookun/status/559279701097979904

- Geek by birth, Linux by choice
- I blog at HACKLOG.in