RE: Learning by observing

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 21:10:34 +0400

I would register for the UoM Prom Night since i am a UoM Student.
I would use my University mail to register for prom night. Why? because it would confirm that i am still a UoM student and that i am eligible to attend the event.
Quick question though: Can the students still access their University mail after University? If so, how can they guarantee that all students attending prom night are still at UoM? It can end up in total chaos!
The link to the UoM prom night FB page is https://www.facebook.com/events/1128667653826307/
Regards,