ORANGE SMS

From: Azmad Shah Arshad Pooloo <speedhunter02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:54:31 +0400

Hello people,
like me i am sure many of you(orange users) keeps getting text messages
from third parties- football etc- even though we didn't authorize it. Those
messages as well contain no clear info as well on how to disable those text
messages should a user wish to do so. Is that even legal?

--
Kind Regards
POOLOO Arshad   //   twitter : _at_the_artist_2