Re: University mail

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 22:28:00 +0400

Hi Ashmita,

On 07/10/2015 10:14 PM, OURVASHEE SEETAL wrote:

> Well, This is just MY experience and opinion as I'm too lazy to delete
> unread messages.

You do not need to delete unread emails. I can understand the feeling of
having tons of clutter in emails. It took me some time as well to learn
how to organize my emails 'properly'.

University of Mauritius 'umail' is on Google Apps, right? That's like
Gmail. Then you could create filters & make MIU emails skip the inbox. I
wrote about that some time back : http://hacklog.in/email-filtering-in-gmail

Cheers,

- I blog at HACKLOG.in.