Re: University mail (was:Learning by observing)

From: OURVASHEE SEETAL <ourvashee.seetal_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 22:14:51 +0400

Hello Everyone,

Well, Indeed Im using my umail, The good thing about it that I update
myself quite often with the mailing list(Though I do not participate too
much) as I have to login at a regular basis. It helps me to learn and
discover more about some IT Stuff that I was not unaware.

Unfortuantely, most every good things have an expiry date. I have about
some 931 unread mails in my inbox. This is really annoying as I fear to
disregard any important mail due to this. I would have preferred to
subscribe to the mailing list to a non university email address.

Well, This is just MY experience and opinion as I'm too lazy to delete
unread messages.

Regards,
Ashmita