RE: University mail (was:Learning by observing)

From: <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 17:24:47 +0000

Hello,

Maybe I am not getting it at all, if it is the case someone please enlighten me and sorry this is my bad.

However, my primary concern was not about Intellectual Property but I was giving to S.M my point of view concerning the usage of institution-assigned email address for those going to the university. As I felt concerned my mere arguement was about to make this an option not a must.

If you feel like I have misunderstood something then I am all ears :)

Regards,

Cédric Poottaren

Software developer

http://jcplaboratory.org