CERT-MU home users constituency

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 09:37:28 -0700

Dear Mr Usmani,

I read a presentation by the Officer-in-Charge, CERT-MU, at
https://www.icta.mu/documents/SADC2012/SADC_CERT-MU.pdf Home users
are listed as one of the CERT-MU's constituency on Slide 6. The
Mauritius Internet Users interacts with home users when they
encounter internet-related issues. I assume that the Computer
Emergency Response Team of Mauritius (CERT-MU) will be interested in
reaching out to home users.

I would like to invite you to join the Mauritius Internet Users
mailing list so that CERT-MU can provide information and assistance
to the home users constituency.